Sunday 1 March 2009

White Rabbits


Today is 1st March - and I remembered to say my rabbits! First time since I left home. I have had some lovely emails from family at home this weekend and feel much better now. It has been a very wet weekend and I have done very little - in fact I even spent a couple of hours working this morning after I'd been to the gym. Deadlines are very tight at the moment and I did not achieve all I needed to before I left work on Friday so I caught up a bit today. I did go out this afternoon and take some photos around the city. It's amazing what you see if you just look up above street level. Nothing very exciting at all! The week ahead is looking OK for a few days but Friday is downhill again. I think I will pick somewhere to go next weekend and just do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment