Wednesday 18 March 2009

healing OK

I went to the hospital today for another x-ray and the news is good - the bone is healing in the right position. Unfortunately my hand is still a bit swollen so they haven't changed the plaster yet - I have to go back next Friday for another x-ray and to get the plaster changed. I was a bit disappointed about that as there are a few places where the cast presses on my arm but I guess all the time it is healing properly I am grateful. I was a bit worried because I did some veg preparation last night and made my arm hurt again - not that it has ever stopped hurting but it has been getting less. Feels like I've gone back a week but at least I haven't made things worse.

Last night I went out with one of the other women from work and her friend to the cinema. We saw Confessions of a Shopaholic - good chic flick although having read the book I was prepared to be disappointed. I often feel let down if I see the film after I have read a book but not this time. Only sot NZ$8 too. Should make time to go more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment