Saturday 14 March 2009

Saturday




This weekend I planned to visit New Plymouth, following on from my few days in Hawera, and it would have been the perfect weekend as the weather has picked up again. Having to make the best of being at home instead. Not that I have done very much though. Just a few bits of tidying up and sorting things out really. I have booked the campervan ready for our south island tour when the work finishes at the end of next month so that is starting to feel closer. I have also booked a bus to get me down to Wellington for the flight to Christchurch for next week. Really looking forward to that. Hopefully I will be able to work out how to use the camera left handed too or there won't be any more photos to log. Things are improving though and I can do a little more each day without too much pain although I have a huge bruise from my elbow down into the plaster. Still very dependant on the good will of others though. I have been working every day since Tuesday - just not at full capacity. I have to go back to the hospital for another x-ray on Wednesday to make sure that the bone has not displaced again then they will replaster. Can't wait for that as this one presses on my arm and makes it very difficult to get comfortable. Not thinking about the outcome if the bone has moved again! The phot is the view from my window - not nice foreground but the distance view is great!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete