Saturday 14 March 2009

Sunday


I've been told a few times now that people trying to comment on the blog are unable to. I can't find out what is wrong so if that happens to you please email me. I have changed a few settings although I don't think they are things which will make a difference. Claire has posted a test comment yesterday with no problem. Please feel free to add your comments - it tells me that someone is reading my ramblings.


So, today I decided to get back out there and try to do some of the local geocaches. Mixed success, 2 in the Square - found one didn't find the other. Also went down to Hokowhitu Lagoon for a cache this afternoon. I think I found the location of the cache but couldn't actually carry out a proper search because of my arm so had to miss it. The lagoon and park are very nice and there are some really nice houses round there. The photo is of a couple of them I have been trying to do a bit more and managed to make a VERY rough chopped salad for my lunch. Not easy with one hand! I just hope I am not doing anything to make the break worse.

2 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed for a swift recovery and that the bone is setting well.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. setting OK so far - but apparently can still move!

    ReplyDelete