Thursday 23 April 2009

New hair




Yesterday I treated myself to a new hairdo - it was the longest, most expensive session I have ever had with a hair dresser but I am so pleased with it. I have tried to take photos of it but it's not easy to take photos of yourself so the one I am attaching is not the best but it is the best I can do at short notice. Will try to get a replacement tomorrow which might show it better.
You can't see it but there are at least 5 different colours in it!


This week has been quite quiet at work while we wait for a council to get its act together. I think it might change tomorrow as the replacement document is expected to arrive. Then only 3 working days to go. It occurred to me the other day that in all my ramblings I really haven't given my thoughts on New Zealand as a place to live and work - plan to remedy that at the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment