Wednesday 29 April 2009

Last day

Well today was my last full day at work. I will be in tomorrow morning but that's really a token gesture to hand in the computer and stuff. I was kept busy right to the end of the day but unfortunately we didn't quite make it to finish. The hot review that would have been the end of the process at this stage isn't until 4pm tomorrow so I will already be gone. That's a bit disappointing really because I feel that I didn't really finish the job. Still, I did as much as I could.
Tonight I have been washing and packing - my apartment now looks quite bare and impersonal, much more like the hotel room it really is. Tomorrow I board the plane to Christchurch where I will meet up with Jerry and start our holiday. He has come down from Singapore today.
I am unlikely to blog now for a few days at least as we will be touring the South Island. On 11 May we move on to Hong Kong and arrive back in UK on 15 May. If I don't get to blog between now and then I will complete this blog when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment